Sunday, October 28, 2012

OPEN REQUEST SUNDAY: Huey Lewis & The News, "The Power of Love"

Rockford Pete writes in with this special request:
This is my request for next open Sunday slot. Preferably with clips of Michael J. Fox on skateboard and in Toyota 4x4. (I thought/think skateboarding is stupid, but loved/love that truck.)

Mr. Lewis may be the absolutely destitute man's Bruce Springsteen, but Power of Love is a rockin' good time. Listen to it and try not to sing along. Can't be done! If you try too hard, you'll hurt yourself. Let it out!
Peter, your wish is granted. In full.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Maximus. Just listened to three or four Tracy Chapman songs. I was feeling the hurt. I came back to tunaday and Huey L. to bring me back to life.

    You're always here for me. Much love. P.

    ReplyDelete