Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WORLDWIDE WEDNESDAY: Midnight Oil, "Mountains of Burma"

Once again, Mr. Peter Jordan. The opinions and commentary expressed below are his and his alone. Enjoy.

Our faithful blogger has called me a "self-acclaimed music aficionado and news junkie." Today I plan to destroy any delusions of musical taste, self-acclaimed or otherwise.

I am feeling Australia today. My shallow knowledge of Aussie music is INXS, Kylie Minogue, and Midnight Oil.  I don't feel that "Locomotion" has enough international vibe, so Midnight Oil it is. As you listen imagine that big ugly bald dude dancing like he's making a sick joke about disabled persons.


Note: I nearly destroyed my copy of "Blue Sky Mining" in middle school from overplay. Thank God I'm not in middle school anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment